Demilec (USA) LLC
2925 Galleria Drive
Arlington, TX 76011
(877) DEMILEC (336-4532)
Phone: (817) 640-4900
Contact Form »
Demilec USA proudly supports architects, engineers, and building professionals. It is our goal to ensure that design professionals are educated on the benefits of spray foam insulation as well as introducing new and innovative uses for Demilec USA’s many evolving spray polyurethane technologies.
Our Engineering Department is well versed in many concepts associated with how buildings work including thermodynamics, and air and moisture movement. We specialize in the impact of spray foam insulation in all construction types, ranging from single family dwellings to large commercial buildings. Our guidance focuses on a standard systems design approach, recognizing that all of a building’s components will have an impact on each other and how the building performs. Furthermore, our Engineering Department is continuously researching and consulting with building professionals regarding efficient building practices and how to design and construct buildings that are more energy efficient, durable, healthier, and more economical than buildings of the past.
AIA Continuing Education
As a registered provider of professional training for architects under the American Institute of Architects Continuing Education System (AIA/CES), Demilec USA hosts courses that provide updated information and important insights into the impact of spray foam insulation on building performance and environmental protection. In addition to the thermal performance of spray foam insulation, the course includes a wide ranging look at a variety of factors that architects should consider when designing their buildings, such as:
- Moisture control
- Indoor air quality
- Sound attenuation
- Overall comfort
- Climate control
- Use of rigid and semi-rigid spray foam in different parts of the structure
- Air barrier qualities of spray foam insulation
- Vapor retarder qualities of spray foam insulation
Furthermore, we discuss building science principles and how spray foam insulation impacts buildings, indoor air quality, mechanical systems and the proliferation of mold and mildew. Please contact us for the next AIA/CES presentation in your area.
- Click here for SEALECTION 500 typical details.
- Click here for SEALECTION Agribalance typical details.
- Click here for HEATLOK SOY 200 typical details.
- Click here for the Demilec USA Master Spec.
- Click here for the Demilec APX Spec.
- Click here for the SEALECTION 500 Spec.
- Click here for the SEALECTION Agribalance Spec.
- Click here for the HEATLOK SOY 200 Spec.
- Click here for the HEATLOK SOY 200 ABAA Spec.
- Click here to specify Demilec USA products using Spec Wizard®.